- IMTC Using SDN to Simplify and Automate UC Real-Time Media Cloud Deployments Webinar
(click here for more details)
October 13, 2016
- IMTC UC IoT Webinar
(click here for more details)July 26, 2016
- IMTC SuperOp! 2016
When: May 14 – 20, 2016
Where: Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Universal Orlando
- IMTC Connect 2015December 16 – 17, 2015Pompano Beach, Florida.Speaker Presentations
- SuperOp 2015May 15 – 23, 2015Porto, Portugal.Agenda & Information
- IMTC Annual Member MeetingOctober 15-16, 2014Redmond, WA.AgendaView VideosView Presentations
- UCIF Informal Reception at Enterprise ConnectMarch 17, 2014Orlando, Fl.
- SuperOp 2014November 16-24, 2014San Diego, USA.
- UCIF Interop SDN Perspectives PanelApril 3rd, 2014Las Vegas, NV.
- UCIF Enterprise Connect ConferenceMarch 18, 2014Orlando, Fl.View Video
- UCIF Enterprise Connect Conference Wainhouse Research PanelMarch 18, 2014Orlando, Fl.
- WebRTC ConferenceNovember 19-21, 2013California, USA.
- IMTC 20th Anniversary ForumOctober 8-10, 2013Porto, Portugal.View Event PageView Presentations (FTP)View Presentations (SlideShare)View Videos
- UCIF – UCI Forum Virtual Member Meeting June 20, 2013View VideosPresentation
- SuperOp 2013April 26-May 4, 2013Porto, Portugal.
- IMTC Annual Member MeetingNovember 29, 2012San Ramon, CA.
- UCIF – Virtual Member MeetingOctober 30, 2012
- UCIF – Second Annual Member Meeting September 13-14, 2012Austin, TXPresentation
- UCIF – All Members MeetingOctober 5, 2012Los Angeles, CAPresentation
- UCIF – Virtual Member MeetingAugust 29, 2012Los Angeles, CAPresentation
- IMTC 2025 Virtual ConferenceJune 26-27, 2012Virtual Event.View Videos
- IMTC Metadata WebinarMay 15, 2012Virtual EventView PresentationsView Video
- IMTC Annual Member MeetingNovember 03, 2011San Ramon, CA
- SIPit 27 Interop EventNovember 15-19, 2010Taipei, Taiwan
- Virtual Forum 2025April 7-8, 2010Virtual Event.View Videos
- IMTC Awards Ceremony March 3, 2010Lausanne, SwitzerlandIMTC presented its Leadership Award to Pierre-André Probst, former Chairman of ITU-T Study Group 16 and an IMTC Fellowship award to Jim Polizotto, former IMTC Secretary and Vice President of Global Inventures. The awards presentation was held during an award dinner in Lausanne, Switzerland
- IMTC IMS AG Interoperability Test EventFebruary 2-4, 2010Stockholm, SwedenHosted by Ericsson.
- IMTC PSS AG Test EventJanuary 25-29, 2010Suresnes (Paris), FranceHosted by NXP Software, with 3G access provided by Orange.
- IMS Activity Group Face to Face Testing EventJune 15- 17, 2009Stockholm, SwedenHosted by Ericsson.
- Industry Event: IMS 2.0 World Forum 2009April 28th – 30th, 2009Barcelona, SpainIMTC is official endorser.Learn more.
- IMTC PSS-AG Face to Face Testing EventJanuary 19-23, 2009San Diego, CAHosted by PacketVideo.
- IMTC 2008 ForumNovember 12-13, 2008San Francisco, CAThe IMTC Fall Forum was held at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco, California from November 12-13, 2008. Appropriately, the theme for Fall Forum 2008 was “Technology Meets Customer Needs – Unified Communications Supporting Business.” The IMTC honored leaders and significant contributors to the multimedia industry during its traditional Leadership Award ceremony. A variety of both business and technical panel sessions along with technical presentations that were targeted at the stakeholders’ interests, were presented. Included were the following presentations: Online Collaboration Meets the Enterprise, Conformance Testing & Methodology, Non-Standard in the Standard World, Technology Updates, etc.View Forum AgendaView Presentations [Use this link with Firefox, or or an FTP browser, such as FTP Voyager]View Photos [Use this link with Firefox, or or an FTP browser, such as FTP Voyager]
- IMTC SuperOp! 2008May 12, 2008Tel-Aviv, Israel
- 3G-324M, PSS and IMS Activity Groups Joint Face-to-Face Interoperability Event hosted by NokiaJanuary 21-25, 2008Tampere, Finland
- 2007 IMTC ForumVON Fall ConferenceBoston, MAOctober 29, 2007Content Delivery in a Converging World: Realities and Perspective The acceleration of the development of enabling technologies such as the web, access and broadband technologies together with the development of Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs) is laying the ground for a viable and successful delivery of large-scale multimedia content-based services. Several are the issues that need to be resolved to make such services viable. They include content distribution transport strategies, signaling and interactive response issues, user quality of the experience, uniform representation of the content in terms of media and associated metadata and finally the management of digital rights.View AgendaView Forum and Session DescriptionsView IMTC Forum PresentationsView IMTC Forum Speaker Bios
- 3G-324M and IMS ACTIVITY GROUP – Joint Face to Face Interoperability Testing EventTel-Aviv, IsraelOctober 8-12, 2007
- CEATEC JapanMakuhari, MesseOctober 2-6, 2007
- SuperOp! 2007Federico II Hotel in Ancona, ItalyApril 20-27, 2007The 2007 IMTC SuperOp! was held in Jesi (near Ancona), Italy at the Federico II Hotel on Monday, April 23 through Friday, April 27, 2007. SuperOp! is a multivendor, multiprotocol, multitransport interoperability-testing event. Participants include multimedia telecommunications equipment producers, protocol stack vendors and network infrastructure, and multimedia and voice endpoint vendors. This was a Members-only event.
- COMBINED ACTIVITY GROUP – Face to Face Interoperability Testing EventLannion, FranceNovember 7-10, 2006A face to face combined Activity Group Interoperability Testing event was held in Lannion, France. The event was hosted by France Telecom and included member company participants from the 3G-324M, PSS, SIP and Conferencing Activity Groups.
- 3G-324M ACTIVITY GROUP – Face to Face Interoperability TestingLund, SwedenAugust 21-25, 2006The event was hosted by Ericsson. Over 10 companies active in the 3G-324M Activity Group tested prototypes and implementations of 3G-324M related products including handsets, protocol stacks, gateways and testing equipment. A live UMTS network was used during the testing. Attendance was limited to 3G-324M Activity Group member companies only. To learn more about the Activity Group 3G-324M or to become a member of the 3G-324M Activity Group, please contact Albert Wong at email@example.com or Oren Libis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PSS ACTIVITY GROUP – Face to Face TestingSeattle, WashingtonJune 26-30, 2006The event was hosted by RealNetworks. The testing of the four day sessions focused on Basic 3GPP streaming per the Packet-Switched streaming specifications including TS 26.234, TS 26.244 and related specifications through 3GPP release 6. Testing also included streaming bit rate adaptation, streaming from files with multiple audio & visual tracks, H.264 streaming (including interleaved payload format) and 3GPP progressive download. Attendance was limited to PSS Activity Group member companies only. To learn more about the PSS Activity Group or to become a member of the PSS Activity Group, please contact Ralph Neff at email@example.com.
- IMTC FORUM 2006Nokia in San Diego, CaliforniaMay 9-11, 2006The 12th annual IMTC Forum “H.323, SIP: is H.325 next?” was held jointly with the ITU-T and hosted by Nokia in San Diego, California. The forum focused on the rollout of NGN with it a new era of multimedia communications and a need to consider updating or replacing the currently used H.323 and SIP multimedia protocols. ITU-T experts, IMTC members, and executives from the world’s leading communications companies came together to explore whether to pursue development of a new protocol and a new generation of multimedia communication systems.View Abstracts, Photos, Presentations, Speaker Bios, and the Agenda [Firefox only]View the Program and Presentations at the ITU-T website
- SPRING 2006 INTEROPERABILITY EVENTAndover , MA , USAApril 3-6, 2006The IMTC Spring Interoperability Testing Event for 2006 was hosted by Polycom, Inc. and took place at Polycom’s facility in Andover , MA from April 3 – 6, 2006. During the event participants conducted advanced tests for both SIP and H.323, including H.239, H.264, H.460.17, 18 and 19 and other latest technologies, SIP-H.323 and other Multimedia over IP technologies.
- 3G-324M ACTIVITY GROUP – Interoperability EventTel-Aviv, IsraelFebruary 6-10, 2006The 3G-324M Activity Group February Interoperability Testing event was hosted by Radvision with 8 member companies participating. Members tested prototypes and implementations of 3G-324M handsets, protocol stacks, gateways, and testing equipment successfully in a live UMTS network. Testing focused on call setup time reduction solutions, all companies finished WNSRP testing successfully and several Fast Media implementations undergoing initial testing. Companies performed video logical channel conflicting handling tests and some initial tests on H.264 video codec. For more information about 3G-324M activities, go to the 3G-324M AG web page.