The IMS AG focuses on interoperability of end-to-end functionality, terminal-network signaling and media, from the terminals’ point of view. Our work includes finalizations of application specifications, creation of test specification and implementation guides, organization of test events, and more.
This activity has several aspects to it:
- We perform and document well planned, controlled rigorous interoperability tests.
- We plan, execute, and track rigorous interoperability tests for the benefit of participating member companies.Provide feedback to 3GPP, 3GPP2, GSMA and other SDO’s so that the lessons learned through testing can be applied to improve the relevant standards.
The IMTC collaborates and has liaison relationships with several standards development organizations.
Learn about the liaison activities this group is maintaining with external organizations.
- Private e-mail reflectors are used to ensure maximum confidentiality
- Conference calls for milestone update about contribution statuses and create and update TIP documentation.
- Face-to-face meetings when and if needed.
Participation is limited to IMTC members in good standing and a developer of one of the following; streaming servers, content distribution servers, content creation tools, or multimedia terminals
- Improve your company’s solutions by finding and eliminating interoperability obstacles.
- Be the first to test new features added to 3GPP, 3GPP2 and GSMA IMS standards with the leaders in the industry.
- Gain access to experts and insights regarding standards.
- IMS Activity Group is well established, very driven and has a strong collaborative spirit.
- Offers numerous test opportunities throughout the year.